Found it! The best scanner for autoscan in the warehouse!
We have tested the latest generation of scanners for use in warehouses, and we are pleased that we have found the best one in terms of performance, ease of use, and accessories!
Our winner is the Seuic AUTOID10, the best scanner for our autoscan solution for warehouses.
Visit our hardware page to learn more about this scanner!
How we found the best scanner for warehouses
We were already offering the previous Seuic scanner and the new model did not disappoint – on the contrary! In our extensive tests, it was able to compete against devices from other well-known manufacturers.
We tested the scanners for the following aspects:
- Scan performance: How fast does it scan a code? How well does it read different types of codes? How far away can it still read the code?
- Handling: How easy is it to use the scanner? How does it feel in your hand? Is there a hardware keyboard that makes input easier and saves screen space by not requiring a digital keyboard to be displayed? Can the buttons be pressed while wearing gloves?
- Performance: Does autoscan run smoothly and quickly on the scanner? How long is the battery life?
- Price: What is the price-performance ratio? Can small businesses afford the scanner as well?
- Accessories: What accessories are available?
- Durability: Was the scanner built for use in warehouses? How tough is it?
In addition to the scanner, we offer other hardware!
We also provide a label printer for printing various labels directly in the warehouse via autoscan, and our partner efleetcon’s tread depth gauge.
Learn more on our hardware offerings page!
More details about our scanner software for warehouses
autoscan is the mobile workplace for your warehouse!
autoscan uses an Android app for modern handheld scanners. It automates a variety of processes along the entire process chain in your warehouse ― from incoming goods to picking, inventory count and much more!
Plus: autoscan seamlessly integrates into your ERP system, dealer management system (DMS) or warehouse management (WHM) system.
If you would like to learn more, simply contact us! You can reach us via email at email@example.com. Or simply book an appointment online!